Former programmer, now designer, idealist. Here’s my life in ultra-short form. It’s “Kno” because in school we were three Christians, and “Christian Knoflach” is far too many syllables anyways.
Optimize things, think on ideas & concepts, drink a glass of Scotch, fiddle around with small graphical details and big strategical ideas, read & write about stuff, code small tools, share, play with type, sleep in, blog about things no one else cares about.
- Born 18th July 1984 (cancer, that is) as Christian Knoflach
- bla bla bla yadda yadda, technical school (programming and alike)
- Civil Service
- Advertising Academy Vienna [WAK]
- Small Advertising Agency in Krems
- Graphics & Marketing for Superfund
- User Experience Designer at ILLUSTREE
- Self-Employed with Knoflach Graphic Design
Of course, feel free, here you go!